You can make your special day outstanding.
Some useful tips, general information and questions asked by people especially when planning a wedding.
When should I order my wedding stationery?
- We recommend at least 3 months before the
When do I send out the invitations?
- 6 weeks before the wedding to allow guest to reply
How do you decide on your guest list?
- By considering family, friends, size of reception and budget made.
When should the R.S.V.P. date be?
- At least 2 weeks before the wedding date. This will aid in finalizing the catering or seating arrangement of guests who have accepted your invitation.
What details do I need on my Order of Service / Programme?
- Entrance music, Hymns, Prayers, Marriage, Benediction. Always check the hymns with your officiating clergy before placing your order.
They contains ceremony information, the location of the reception and a reply address.
Are often sent out at the same time as the wedding invitations, this gives guests plenty of time to make arrangements and also avoids confusion as to which part of the celebration everyone is invited.
Are to be sent out within the wedding invitations with their own envelopes, which may be addressed. Or may be replaced with a phone number. This allows the guests to reply easily and quickly. More so, provides you with an accurate guest count.
Are usually given out to the guests at the church by the best man, the ushers or placed at the entrance for guests to pick. It states the order of the wedding ceremony, hymns and prayer response. The clergy and choir are catered for exclusively.
Can be used for either a sit down meal or buffet to let your guests know the food and drink available or being served. Menus can be printed for each guest or placed randomly around the tables.
THANK YOU CARDS
Just a polite way of showing your heartfelt gratitude to your guests for their presence and presents you have received.
Are used at the reception to indicate to guests where they are to sit.